Monday, December 5, 2016

Crazy But Prolific, Dial It Up #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw

Kinda an Oxymoron, of course a crazy person is gonna be prolific.
Besides, what else I got to do here in the Asylum.

I've been tossing this one around in my head for a week now. Mostly the title n wondering how I get there from the title. He's Crazy But Damn Is He Prolific.

The easy answer is that crazy is the gift that just keeps giving.
A bottomless pit of...........

I get some of my best ideas in the bathroom. The shower is my dream space.

You'd think writing 3 to 4 of these a day would be impossible, but so far they seem to just pour out.

Do I care if these posts only amuse or tickle me? No.

I do this to occupy my mind to keep it engage n from turning to mush.
If people like my posts, BONUS. So far indications are that people do.
15,000 views of Notes From The Asylum in the last 30 days.

Mentally I checked into this, Notes From The Asylum, to keep me from tinkering anymore with Pez Outlaw Diary.

Figuratively I'm in the waiting room on a decade long project. Notes From The Asylum are my doodles while I wait. It could be a year n a half. So I'm trying to make myself comfortable with the schedule.

Here's what happened.
At a point I realized that it was greedy of me to keep all this lovely crazy for myself.
What kind of person would I be if I was not willing to share.
So I created Notes From The Asylum to invite you all to share in my bounty.
To do otherwise would be to act like a 1%er of crazy.

It's only fare that I share.
After all we live in the new sharing society.

Did anyone else see that?
The picture at the top of this page just moved.



Dial It Up

Crazy is my business.

The only thing I was told when events set in motion was. Dial It Up.
I'm not sure that they realized exactly what there request was about to unleash.

Shortly after that statement I created Notes From The Asylum.
To date the most viewed endeavor I have ever started at as today 70,000 views in 4 months.
In my little world very big numbers.

I was just reading something about someone who took on a rich n powerful entity.
My immediate thought was, Oh my that would be a very rough go indeed.
Then the irony washed over me, right I have been doing that for over 2 decades.
One big difference though, the actress who was up against a rich n powerful entity had one huge disadvantage, she is a sane person. So things bother her and the rules can get in her way.
In a lot of ways being crazy gives me an edge, because I don't care what anybody thinks of me.
My only focus or concern is on the goal.
So Pez Corp. I hope you brought lots n  lots of crayons.

Like Sheldon TV has always been a friend, a refuge at the end of the day.
Unfortunately, TV of late has not been able to compete with my imagination on quality.

I Am Pez Outlaw, Crazy is the Brand. #pezoutlaw #hollywood
How am I doing guys? No, not you, THEM. 
Are you getting your money's worth? 
500. OK, I'm done for now. 
It's not a test, your not supposed to understand at least half of it. 







Pez Outlaw Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment